My five best spring and summer preparation tips for your home in 2022.
If you want to get the most out of your home this spring and summer, start the process now with these five home-prep tips:
1. Clear debris from your yard. This includes the dead leaves left over from last fall and any plants that didn’t survive the Wisconsin winter.
2. Clean gutters and downspouts. Make sure that everything is draining properly and no moisture is pooling around your home’s foundation.
3. Check your windows. Do you have any fogged seals? I can refer you to a great company that can fix it up. You want as much spring and summer sunshine as possible in your home, especially when buyers are seeing it.
4. Prepare for grilling season. Clean your grill, wash outdoor furniture, and even stain your deck. Whether you’re hosting a barbecue or a buyer, you’ll be ready to go.
5. Ensure your HVAC system is working properly. You don’t want to wait until it’s too late to notice something is wrong. If you don’t already follow a regular maintenance schedule for this system, today’s a great day to start.
If you have questions about these tips or anything else related to real estate, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.